Winter Formal - January 20th
BTW Winter Formal
Saturday, January 20, 2018
8 PM- Midnight
Greenwood Cultural Center
322 N. Greenwood Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74120
- Tickets are $15 until Friday, January 12th. Prices will go up to $20 the week of formal, and $25 at the door.
- You may purchase your tickets at lunch beginning, Wednesday, December 6th.
- If you would like for a non-Booker T. student to attend as your guest, please pick up (or download) a guest registration form from Ms. Richardson (room 404) to be filled out by your guest’s school, and returned to Ms. Richardson by Friday, January 12th.
- Tickets at the door will be sold only to BTW students with a school ID or Driver’s License for $25
- All students must have a student ID or Driver’s License to enter.
- The dance is for BTW students and their registered guests.
- Students must arrive to the dance before 10:00 PM.
- The dance is Semi-Formal.
- Boys must wear a Shirt & Tie or a Button-up Shirt & Sweater (and pants). Jackets are not required, but they are strongly suggested.
- Girls should wear a dress, pantsuit or a skirt and a blouse. TPS dress code applies with the exception of shoulder strap widths (spaghetti straps, halters and strapless are OK, but nothing low cut in the front). Skirts must be at least mid-thigh in length, and slits may not be higher than mid-thigh (finger tip rule). No more than one inch of the midriff may be exposed, and if the dress is backless, it may not drop lower than the waistline.
- Absolutely no jeans/denim will be allowed. No Tennis Shoes.
* If the sponsor or an administrator feels that you are dressed inappropriately you will be asked to leave and may return once you meet the dress code. Refunds will not be given.
In order to continue the BTW tradition of hosting a wonderful Winter Formal, the members of Student Council, faculty, and administration request that students conduct themselves in a respectable manner throughout the evening.