2016-2017 BTW UNIFORM POLICY
Must be in compliance with
TPS Board Policy 2601-R “Student Dress Code”*
Men’s &/or Women’s Tops:
● Polo-style or Oxford: Orange, Black, Gray, White, Oxford Blue/Navy
● Spirit shirts are allowed on Fridays ONLY
Men’s &/or Women’s Bottoms:
● Uniform-style pants or dress slacks (no gym/sportswear): Khaki (Beige) or Black ONLY
● Uniform-style skirts or shorts, no shorter than 3” above the knee
● Leggings or tights may only be worn with skirts or shorts
● Any color denim jeans, BTW sweats/joggers are allowed on Fridays ONLY
See Policy 2601-R - Permitted garments shall be clean, in good repair, and shall have no holes worn through, slashes or rips.
● Only BTW logos or College logos permitted – other logos no larger than 1 ½” (polo, izod, etc.)
● Student ID badges must be worn and visible at all times on school campus
● Pull-over or Zipper Hoodies, Sweaters, Jackets, Vests, and any other outerwear must be school colors with uniform shirts worn underneath outerwear
● Hoodies down in the building, faces exposed – no hats, caps or unacceptable head coverings
ANY VISIBLE CLOTHING THAT IS ALTERED BEYOND THE MANUFACTURER’S PATTERN AND/OR IS STRETCH-TO-FIT IS NOT ALLOWED.
Students who elect not to conform to the dress and grooming rules set forth by TPS policy 2601-R, and the 2016-2017 BTW Uniform Code will be subject to disciplinary actions and/or sanctions as defined by the TPS Behavior Response Plan.
ADMINISTRATION RESERVES THE AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE ANY SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL, GARMENT, OR ITEM NON-COMPLIANT WITH THE DRESS CODE.
The fact that something is not specifically listed is not a valid excuse for dressing in a manner contrary, or is not complimentary to, or respectful of the intent outlined by this uniform code. Students who elect not to conform to the dress and grooming rules set forth by TPS policy 2601-R, and the 2014-2015 BTW Uniform Code will be subject to disciplinary actions and/or sanctions as defined by the TPS Behavior Response Plan.