Ready.Set.Summer! is coming, Upcoming Educator Hiring Fair
Save the date for Ready. Set. Summer!
Ready. Set. Summer! - our free, full-day summer learning program - is back and will run from Monday, July 5 - Wednesday, July 28.
- Registration opens on Monday, April 3.
- Open to currently enrolled students in grades Pre-K through 8
- Seating is limited and will be awarded on a first come, first-served basis.
Learn more at TulsaSchools.org/summer or by emailing TPSsummer@tulsaschools.org.
My Dream Scholarship workshop for Tulsa Public Schools seniors
The My Dream Scholarship pays TCC and OSU-Tulsa tuition for area students who are not receiving any other state or federal financial aid. Learn more at this workshop held on Saturday, April 8 from 1-4pm.
High school students can ride Tulsa Transit for free through TPS Rides
Did you know Tulsa Public School students in grades 9-12 can ride Tulsa Transit for free seven days a week? Watch this quick video and visit this page for additional information.
- We’re hiring - stop by our Educator Hiring Fair on March 23! Stop by the EducationService Center from 4-7pm to meet our team and learn about job opportunities across the district! Check out these flyers for more information (English/Spanish)
- Volunteer with Reading Partners Tulsa! Did you know that with just one hour a week, you can help Tulsa students build strong reading reading skills? Learn more.
- Enrollment placements are coming! If you participated in the 2023-2024 enrollment window, look for information about your child’s placement by the end of March.
- Need tax help? Click here to schedule an appointment at our Parent Resource Center.
Seen on social media:
- Key Elementary took over Facebook last Thursday -- tune in this Thursday to follow Monroe Demonstration Academy’s takeover!
- Students at Owen Elementary had the opportunity to learn from Tulsa Ballet's Project Create.
- East Central High School student-athletes just finished their first basketball season in their new fieldhouse!
Seen around the district:
- Elementary and middle school students participated in our annual All-District Chess Tournament!
- Click here to learn about our site-level Teacher and Support Employees of the Year.
- Students in pre-K-5th grade had the opportunity to take part in full-day Spring Break camp
- Monday, April 3: Board of Education regular meeting, Education Service Center, 6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 4: Ready. Set. Summer! Information and Registration Session from 4-7pm at the Zarrow Regional Library (2224 W. 51st St)
- Saturday, April 15: Parent Resource Center Spring Extravaganza, 11am-3pm
- Monday, April 17: Second enrollment window opens
- Thursday, April 20: Parent Academy: Advocating for Education, 6pm, click here to register
- Thursday, April 27: no classes for teacher professional learning
- Friday, April 28: no classes for April holiday
Stay connected with us!
Facebook | Twitter | | Instagram | Website
Tulsa Public Schools students lead through literacy, are empowered through experience, and contribute to their community. We honor the diversity, creativity, and passion of our students, elevating every student to be designers of their destiny. Learn more about Pathways to Opportunity, our plan for the next five years.