Booker T. Washington High School accepts approximately 350 freshmen each year.
Upperclassmen may apply, but only a limited number of spaces are available.
- Students must have scores at the thirty-fifth percentile or above on both the reading and mathematics components of the most recent standardized academic measurements.
- Students must have a cumulative grade point average at or above 2.50 on a 4.00 scale for the first semester of the application year and for the school year immediately preceding.
- Students must have acceptable attendance as defined by no more than five (5) absences during the application year and no more than 10 absences during the immediate prior school year.
- Students must have acceptable behavior as defined by no suspensions out of school or alternative placement for disciplinary reasons during the application year or the second semester of the prior school year.
- The Teacher Recommendation Form must be submitted with the application in a sealed official school stationery envelope.