2019-2020 SCHOOL UNIFORM AND DRESS CODE POLICY
All Tulsa Public Schools students must be in compliance with TPS Board Policy 2601 and 2601-R
If something is not specifically listed does not constitute a valid excuse for dressing in a manner contrary, or is not complimentary to, or respectful of the intent outlined by this uniform code. Students who elect not to conform to the dress and grooming rules set forth by the TPS Policy 2601 and 2601-R and the 2018-2019 BTW Uniform and Dress Code Policy will be subject to disciplinary actions and/or sanctions as defined by the TPS Behavior Response Plan.
- Student ID badges must be worn and easily visible at all times.
- Logos--BTW logos may be any size. Other logos may be no larger than 1 ½” (Polo, Izod, The North Face, etc.).
- Special dress days will be announced ahead of time
- Pull-over or Zipper Hoodies, Sweaters, Jackets, Vests, Cardigans, Blazers and any other outerwear must be school colors (orange, black, white or grey) with a uniform shirt worn underneath the outerwear.
- Fleece wear and sweatshirts must be a solid color.
- Any visible clothing that is altered beyond the manufacturer's original pattern or is stretch-to-fit clothing is not permitted
- The true Hornet tradition is to wear orange and black every Friday!
For more information, read the complete Booker T. uniform policy.